- Trade Melyon any of the below to complete the quest.
Item Quantity Reward Per Trade Per Stack La Theine Cabbage 5 100g 240g Millioncorn 1 3 120g 480g Boyahda Moss 2 1 600g 7200g
- You can trade any size stack (of at least three) of Millioncorn to Melyon and he'll only take 3.
- The following macro can be used to trade the Moss while directly facing Melyon:
/item "Boyahda Moss" <t>
This macro will only work with Boyahda Moss because it is not possible to trade more than one item at a time via a macro.
- This Quest will raise Reputation in Bastok, San d'Oria, and Jeuno.
It takes approximately 5 seconds per trade when using the Boyahda Moss macro and going through the NPC chat prompts as quickly as possible; mostly due to Melyon having extended pauses between chat lines. At maximum speed with all 25 stacks of moss in Inventory, this quest will take approximately 1500 seconds (25 minutes) to reach Reputation 9.
The chart below is out of date. SE has dropped the number of items needed to reach 9 Fame.
- 6 stacks of Boyahda Moss reached 9 Fame.
- 75 stacks of La Theine Cabbage went from rank 2 to rank 9. Aedelin@Asura 8/2/15
- 15 stacks of La Theine Cabbage went from rank 1 to 3. Kaijikun@Shiva 2/20/18
- 24 stacks of Millioncorn went from rank 1 to rank 9. Torrerre@Phoenix 6/6/16
- 26 stacks of Millioncorn went from rank 1 to rank 9. Tsukimiko@Quetzalcoatl 11/16/17
- 25 stacks of Millioncorn went from rank 1 to rank 9. Chiahi@Odin 12/5/17
- 10 stacks of Millioncorn went from rank 1 to rank 9. Linicent@Asura 4/25/2019
- 10 stacks of Millioncorn went from rank 1 to rank 6. Naveryn@Asura 10/21/2019
The following table gives the minimum number of trades required to achieve a given reputation level.
- The values may be inaccurate.
- Please update the table with the known (confirmed) minimum when testing with a single type of item.
- If you wish to include testimony, do so on the talk page (see testimonials).
- Do not update if multiple types of items were used or your reputation involves other quests.
- For a full profit/loss analysis, refer to the Analysis page.
- Stacks: The number of stacks (12 items) required. Equals "Items" divided by 12, rounded to 1 decimal.
- Items: The exact number of items traded.
- Trades: The number of trades made. Equals "Items" divided by the quantity requested.
(Cabbage=5, Millioncorn=3, Moss=1)
NOTE: Moss trades have been updated. 6/23/2016==Game Description==