Involved in Missions
- A Nation on the Brink (WOTG14)
||1||A, L, S, Sc|
||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
|Batallia Downs (S)|
Beaucedine Glacier (S)
East Ronfaure (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
La Vaule (S)
Southern San d'Oria (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
|1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Orcish Hosts' Gwajboj's Gutrenders. They are deployed to any area within the Ronfaure and Norvallen Fronts, and may assist the Dark Kindred in the Northlands.
- Uses Battle Dance in place of normal attacks, for much higher damage and AoE range and than usual. Anyone standing directly behind him will be out of range of the attack.
- Prone to Paralyze, Blind, and the defense down effect from Acid Bolts. Immune to Silence, Sleep, and Lullaby. Has high resistance to Dispel, Stun, Flash, and Finale.
- Uses Invincible between 25% to 50% health.
- Everbloom Hollow:
During the Mission: A Nation on the Brink, One-eyed Gwajboj pays homage to the internet phenomenon "All your base are belong to us", his paraphrased line is "Then all your Jeuno are belong to us!"