HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears high above the ground level, and cannot be targeted or viewed on Widescan until they attack a player character and descend, similar to Amphipteres and Greater Amphipteres.
- They use the regular Yovra Special Attacks, such as Luminous Drape, an AoE Charm.
- Melee attacks have the additional effect of Paralysis.
- Possesses a very potent Auto Regen trait, which increases while above water.
- Damage from Vitriolic Barrage is "fixed" at 1000 damage, but this damage can be reduced by Fan Dance and other methods of physical damage reduction.
- Can be defeated solo by certain jobs, and duo/trio by various job combinations. (see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.