The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Al'Taieu||73 - 77||38||A*, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Does not automatically engage/attack.
- It will not attack a player until it takes damage. Use of non-damage dealing job abilities or spells will not cause it to attack.
- Usually loses interest after a time.
- Can be used to skill up most non-damage dealing spells without getting attacked.
- Avatars will attack the Om'hpemde when they detect you, so keep avatars out with caution.
- 30 seconds after taking damage, Hpemde will open their mouths. While their mouths are open, Hpemde take extra damage from all attacks, but their own attacks also inflict more damage.
- Has a weak Auto Regen effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.