Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Dkhaaya - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (G-9)|
- Talk to Dkhaaya at (G-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for a cutscene and to obtain Dkhaaya's Research Journal (key item).
- Pick up some Pickaxes.
- Head to Bhaflau Thickets
- Enter the cave at (I-7) to zone into Aydeewa Subterrane. The Ameretats can aggro to sound at level 75.
- Follow the path to a room with columns, (I-8).
- Drop off a ledge North-West into a room with Aydeewa Diremites (they aggro level 75's - use Sneak to avoid aggro).
- Go down the ramp immediately to the left (H-8), that leads south and down to a room with leeches and a large pool in the center that looks like a Teleporter (H-9).
- Note: This is the same room that is involved in the Blue Mage flag quest An Empty Vessel. If you are doing both quests at the same time, make sure you get the key item for this quest before starting the Blue Mage cutscene, as it will teleport you back to Whitegate automatically after the scene has finished.
- Find the Excavation Site and mine it to get one of three key items: Electrocell, Electropot, or Electrolocomotive (G-9).
- Return to Dkhaaya; he rewards you with a Lightning Band.
- At this point, the quest is gone from the log and technically complete, but the real reward is to trade the Lightning Band to the Leypoint in Wajaom Woodlands (G-8) to obtain the Olduum Ring.
- If you drop your ring, this quest is repeatable by talking with Dkhaaya.