The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Assisted By: Mariselle's Pupil x 2
|A, T(H), HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for The Secrets of Worship, after touching a ??? on the desk in one of the six classrooms.
- The room he will spawn in is random, and changes each time he spawns, so if it only mentions "the drawer is empty", then you must move on to another room.
- Soon after being engaged, he will summon two pupils (smaller ghosts) to assist him; if they are defeated he will resummon them again.
- He frequently casts Sleepga II, so it's a good idea to bring Poison Potions.
- Around every 20 to 30 seconds, he (along with pupils) will teleport to somewhere else in the room. During this brief interval he will be immune to any spells until he reappears.
- If you're trying to engage him outside in the hallways, he'll always reappear in the room. It may be a good idea to have a SMN, BST, or PUP have their pets lure him back out, as they will seek him out after he teleports.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.