|Misareaux Coast||57-60||1||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Placeholder ID: DF
- Diatryma respawn time is 5 minutes.
- The NM spawns at the south-west corner of (G-5) by the water.
- Has been seen to take over 6 hours to spawn.
- Uses Triple Attack followed by Gliding Spike. Take caution if using shadows as Gliding Spike can stun and do high damage.
- Seems to have Regain at low HP; used TP moves back to back at low HP.
- NM required for Hunt #4 in Misareaux Coast
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
|6||6||0||25||Vs. Aquans: Evasion + 5|
- Okyupete must be defeated 4 times to fulfill Albion Trial 221, Radennotachi Trial 649, Culacula Trial 715, and Astrild Trial 946.
Okyupete is a variation of Ocypete (English translation: "swift wing") was one of the three harpies in Greek mythology. She was also known as Ocypode ("swift foot") or Ocythoe ("swift runner"). Ocypete was the swiftest of all the three harpies. According to the Greek mythological story even with her speed, she quickly ran out of energy and crash-landed on an island in the middle of the ocean and begged for mercy from the Gods. In Greek and Roman mythology the Harpies were creatures employed by the higher gods to carry out the punishment of crime. They were three in number : Aello, Ocypete, and Celaeno, or Podarge; and were said to be daughters of the giant Thaumas and the Oceanid nymph Electra.