Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Hazhalm Testing Grounds - The Rider Cometh||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Unlike Alexander, Odin Prime is completely immune to Stun.
- Casts Sleepga II, Dispelga, Paralyga, Paralyze, Paralyze II, Slowga, Blindga.
- Periodically summons an Odin Image to assist. They have a large amount of HP and it is advised to end the battle as quickly as possible, as he can have more than one.
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Gagnrath: Front-AoE damage and Terror.
- Sanngetall: AoE Dispel, removes one buff.
- Valfodr: AoE damage and Curse + Silence.
- Ofnir: AoE damage.
- Yggr: Gives Odin the ability to Intimidate players.
- Geirrothr (ability): Only has a 3000 Needles effect instead of the 10000 Needles effect Einherjar Odin does. Used around 50%.
- Zantetsuken (ability) : An Astral Flow like ability. Will be used under 50% HP . This move will deal death to all members within a 30' radius around him.
- Before using this ability, Odin will speak in say. There will be a short delay before he uses it.