The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- To enter, at least one member must have all 9 feathers. Other members must have at least 1 feather from each Wing of Einherjar.
- Upon entrance, all feathers owned by every participant are consumed and lost.
- Estimated to have approximately 110,000 HP.
- Casts Sleepga II, Breakga, Blindga, Bindga, Blizzard IV, Blizzaga III, Blizzaga IV, Slowga, Paralyga, and Dread Spikes (can be dispelled with Finale).
- Uses the following TP moves, all of which have a range of 20' or larger:
- Gagnrath: Front-AoE damage and Terror
- Valfodr: AoE damage and Curse + Silence
- Ofnir: AoE damage (Might be magic damage)
- Yggr: Gives Odin the ability to Intimidate players
- Geirrothr: AoE damage similar to 10,000 Needles plus bind. Used every time 25% of his HP has been lost.
- Used at 75%, 50%, and 25% HP.
- A good strategy is to ensure that every non-weakened member and any pets are near Odin at this time to help spread and reduce the damage.
- Sanngetall: AoE damage and total dispel. Used every time 10% of his HP has been lost. Uses this a total of 7 times.
- Used at 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 40%, 30%, and 20%.
- At 10%, this ability is replaced by Zantetsuken.
- Zantetsuken: An Astral Flow-like ability. Used when approximately 9% of his HP is remaining. This move deals death to all targets within a 30' radius around him.
- Before using this ability, Odin speaks in /say. There are 5 seconds after Odin speaks before he uses this ability.
- During this time, all members must either run out of range, /kneel or /heal.
- While /kneel and /heal do not completely save a player from instant death, they greatly reduce the chance. /Heal is thought to be slightly more effective in preventing death.
- /Kneel and /heal do not prevent players from taking damage.
- Can drop up to 5 items.
- Only one can be an Odin-exclusive item. It is also possible for no Odin-exclusive items to drop.
- It is also possible for 2 of certain items to drop, such as M. Body.
- Loot pool follows the following formula:
- Kings abjuration (100%)
- Body abjuration, Odin or kings (100%)
- Odin abjuration (100%)
- Random abjuration (not 100%)
- Odin Item (Spear, Sword, Helm, Body) (not 100%)
- During battle, Odin summons 9 fomors to assist him. These fomors are named after the other 9 chambers of Einherjar and should be handled with care. Only three fomors spawn at a time and after 10% damage has been done to Odin, they run back to Odin and despawn.
- First set (3 fomors) arrives at 90-60% health
- Second set (3 fomors) arrives at 50-20% health
- Third set (3 fomors) arrives after Zantetsuken is used (at <10%)
- The best way to deal with them is to have a character with enhanced movement cast Diaga on Odin, thus hitting the 3 fomors, and kite them until 10% damage has been done.
- Receiving the title Elite Einherjar by defeating Odin is required for the quest "An Imperial Heist."
- Upon defeat, Odin says,
- "Ahahahahaha! Fate hath smiled upon the sons of Men. Let us return to Asgarth, Sleipnir.
- But as long as thine hearts yet festereth with corruption of rage, I shalt ne'er perish.
- Farewell, Einherjar!"
See: "Odin (Server)"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.