The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upon entrance, all previous feathers required to enter will be consumed and lost.
- To enter, it is only required that 1 person have all 9 feathers. The rest must have at least 1 feather from each trio of chambers.
- To clarify, from chambers 1-3, 4-6, 7-9. The rest may be in possesion of feathers 2, 6, & 7. As long as someone has all 9, if you possess 1 from each trio of chambers, you can enter as well.
- Is estimated to have approximately 100,000 HP.
- Casts Sleepga II, Breakga, Blindga, Bindga, Blizzard IV, Blizzaga III, Blizzaga IV, Slowga, Paralyga, and Dread Spikes (can be dispelled with Finale).
- Uses the following TP moves. All of which have a range of 20' or larger. This could be due to the size of both Odin and his weapon.(As shown in the picture)
- Gagnrath: Front-AoE damage and Terror.
- Valfodr: AoE damage and Curse + Silence.
- Ofnir: AoE damage. (Might be magic damage)
- Yggr: Gives Odin the ability to Intimidate players.
- Geirrothr: AoE damage similar to 10,000 Needles plus bind. Used every time 25% of his HP has been lost.
- Used at 75%, 50%, and 25% HP.
- A good strategy is to ensure that every non-weakened member and any pets are near Odin at this time to help spread the damage done.
- Sanngetall: AoE damage and dispel that dispells all buffs. Used every time 10% of his HP has been lost. Will use this a total of 7 (maybe 8) times.
- Used at 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 40%, 30%, and 20%. At 10%, this TP move will be replaced by Zantetsuken.
- Zantetsuken: An Astral Flow like ability. Will be used when approximately 9% of his HP is remaining. This move will deal death to all members within a 30' radius around him.
- Before using this ability, Odin will speak in say. There will be 5 seconds before Odin speaks and before he uses this ability.
- During this time, all members must either run out of range, /kneel or /heal to him.
- While /kneel and /heal will not completely save a player from instant death, it will greatly reduce the chance. /Heal is thought to be slightly more effective in preventing death.
- While the above 2 actions may help prevent instant death, it will not prevent a player from taking damage.
- Can drop up to 5 of the aforementioned items.
- Only 1 may be an Odin unique item, however it is possible 0 Odin unique items may drop.
- It is also possible that 2 of the same item may drop. Such as M. Body.
- Loot pool follows the following formula:
- Kings abju (100%)
- Body abju, Odin or kings (100%)
- Odin abju (100%)
- Random abju (not 100%)
- Odin Item (Spear, Sword, Helm, Body) (not 100%)
- During battle, Odin will summon 9 fomors to assist him. These fomors are named after the other 9 chambers of Einherjar and should be handled with care. Only three fomors will spawn at a time and after 10% damage has been done to Odin, will run back to Odin and despawn.
- First set (3 fomors) will arrive at 90-60% health
- Second set (3 fomors) will arrive at 50-20% health
- Third set (3 fomors) will arrive after Zantetsuken is used (at <10%)
- The best way to deal with them is to have a character with enhanced movement diaga Odin, thus hitting the 3 fomors, and kite them until 10% damage has been done.
- Defeating Odin (specifically receiving the title Elite Einherjar) is required to complete the quest "An Imperial Heist."
- Upon defeat Odin will say:
- "Ahahahahaha! Fate hath smiled upon the sons of Men. Let us return to Asgarth, Sleipnir.
- But as long as thine hearts yet festereth with corruption of rage, I shalt ne'er perish.
- Farewell, Einherjar!"
See: "Odin (Server)"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.