The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The following information is applicable to Odin's Chamber only. Odin adopts different attacks and rules with regard to TP move usage in Odin's Chamber II.
- To enter Odin's Chamber, each participating player must possess at least 3 of the Einherjar feather key items, one from each wing.
- Upon entrance, all feathers owned by every participant are consumed and lost.
- Estimated to have approximately 110,000 HP.
- Casts Sleepga II, Breakga, Blindga, Bindga, Blizzard IV, Blizzaga III, Blizzaga IV, Slowga, Paralyga, and Dread Spikes (can be dispelled with Finale).
- Uses the following TP moves, all of which have a range of 20' or larger:
- Gagnrath: Front-AoE damage and Terror
- Valfodr: AoE damage and Curse + Silence
- Ofnir: AoE magic damage
- Yggr: Gives Odin the ability to Intimidate players
- Geirrothr: AoE physical damage that acts as "10,000 Needles", dividing 10,000 points of damage among all players in range. Additional effect: bind. Used 3 times, once when Odin reaches 74%, 49%, and 24% HP. Odin precedes this attack with a message in the chat log.
- A good strategy is to ensure that every non-weakened member and any pets are near Odin at this time to help spread and reduce the damage. Alternatively, the damage can be absorbed using Migawari and similar abilities.
- Sanngetall: AoE full dispel that removes almost all buffs from players in range. Used 8 times, once when Odin reaches 89%, 79%, 69%, 59%, 49%, 39%, 29%, and 19% HP. Odin precedes this attack with a message in the chat log.
- Zantetsuken: An Astral Flow-like ability. Used once when Odin reaches 9% HP. This move deals instant KO to all targets within a 30' radius around him. Odin precedes this attack with 3 messages in the chat log.
- If Odin is performing a TP move or spell after the 3 messages are displayed, he will complete it before readying Zantetsuken.
- If a character is in the /heal position when struck by Zantetsuken, there is a chance they will survive with moderate damage instead of being instantly KO'd.
- /kneel does not prevent instant KO, only /heal works.
- Can drop up to 5 items.
- Only one can be an Odin-exclusive item. It is also possible for no Odin-exclusive items to drop.
- It is also possible for 2 of certain items to drop, such as M. Body.
- Loot pool follows the following formula:
- Kings abjuration (100%)
- Body abjuration, Odin or kings (100%)
- Odin abjuration (100%)
- Random abjuration (not 100%)
- Odin Item (Spear, Sword, Helm, Body) (not 100%)
- During battle, Odin summons 9 fomors to assist him. These fomors are named after the other 9 chambers of Einherjar and should be handled with care. Only three fomors spawn at a time and after 10% damage has been done to Odin, they run back to Odin and despawn.
- First set (3 fomors) arrives at 90-60% health
- Second set (3 fomors) arrives at 50-20% health
- Third set (3 fomors) arrives after Zantetsuken is used (at <10%)
- Whoever the fomors spawn on will be "supertanking" them, meaning they can be healed without risk of pulling hate as long as no actions are performed on the fomors.
- At level 99 the fomors can usually be tanked without much issue, especially if the player has good evasion and/or Utsusemi.
- Receiving the title Elite Einherjar by defeating Odin is required for the quest "An Imperial Heist." Additionally, it allows the player to reserve Odin's Chamber II.
- Upon defeat, Odin says,
- "Ahahahahaha! Fate hath smiled upon the sons of Men. Let us return to Asgarth, Sleipnir.
- But as long as thine hearts yet festereth with corruption of rage, I shalt ne'er perish.
- Farewell, Einherjar!"
See: "Odin (Server)"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.