The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Examine the door to enter the battlefield.
- Located (F-10) Upper Delkfutt's Tower
- Six (6) players are permitted to enter one battle, with a 30 minute time limit and there is no level restriction.
- Buffs granted by spells and abilities will wear upon entry. Item-based buffs and food will not.
- No EXP is lost on death.
- Any player can join, including those that do not have an Omnis stone or even the expansion.
- The fight is against the Seed Crystal. The Seed Crystal remains stationary in the center of the battlefield. It has approximately 25,000 HP.
- The Seed Crystal's melee attacks are Area of Effect, cause Knockback and pierce shadows.
- Casts all Tier-III -ga Black Magic.
- Uses two damaging Area of Effect TP attacks: Seed of Nihility and Seed of Judgment for 200-400 damage and 700-1300 damage respectively.
- Please note anyone caught within the range of Seed of Nihility will find their job abilities' recast timers set to their maximum.
- The Seed Crystal is not affected by Sneak Attack.
- It possesses low evasion. Melee-burn parties recommended to focus on attack rather than accuracy.
- Resistant to most enfeebling effects, such as Slow and Silence.
- Is susceptible to the spell, Stun, but can build resistance over time. Head butt stuns it as well.
- Repeatedly uses Draw In on the player at the top of its hate list, regardless of distance.
- Uses Area of Effect Charm which turns any players within range into a Mandragora and resets those players' hate.
- The Seed Thralls have extremely low HP, but moderate attack and access to most weapon skills; it is recommended to take them out immediately.
- It is possible to Reraise and recover in this battlefield. However, the Seed Crystal can regenerate to 100% HP within one minute, and reraising within its agro radius will put all living players on its hate list.
- Tractor is not permitted in this battlefield.
- You may not escape from the Battlefield by clicking on the exit door.
- Turn in the Ebon Key previously received and wait the next Japanese midnight.
- If the key is in your inventory, you will not be able to start the battle, and the Omnis stone will not be consumed when entering.
- Repeat the acquisition of the Omnis stone.
- Drop your current body armor. This can be done at any time before entering the battlefield.
- Repeat the fight in Stellar Fulcrum to receive a new Prismatic Key.
- Talk to the coffer in Tenshodo and turn in the Prismatic Key.
- Reselect your reward.
- Mission Orders
- The final confrontation awaits you within the Stellar Fulcrum...
See the Video Page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.