Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Inner Horutoto Ruins||25||1||A, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the 5th Boggart in the group of 6 on Wide Scan located in the room below the Three Mage Gate on Map 3, around (H/I-9). Consult the map for directions. It appears the best way to go is to use the survival guide in the East Sarutabaruta Inner Horutoto Ruins. The other 2 ways from West Sarutabaruta and Toraimarai Canal have blocks.
- Placeholder ID: 95 or 97
- Boggart respawn time is 5 minutes.
- Nocuous Weapon respawn window opens 15 minutes after last kill.
- Has standard Evil Weapon spells, but seems to cast Drain most often.
- Special Attacks: Additional Effect: Poison
- Easily soloable by most jobs at level 30. (see testimonials)
To be Nocuous is to be likely to cause harm, damage, etc. Therefore, the Nocuous Weapon is an evil weapon likely to harm you.