The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||No Time Like the Future|
|Items Needed||Cait Sith's whisker|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Death Cares Not||Sin|
- Examine the Transcendental Radiance in Desuetia - Empyreal Paradox to enter the battlefield against Sempurne.
- Upon victory, the next mission is flagged.
- Sempurne is a weaker version of Shinryu.
- Has approximately 100,000 HP.
- He uses all of Shinryu's abilities but lacks the ability to recover HP by taking damage while readying TP moves or casting magic.
- Sempurne uses Mighty Guard - the spell can be learned from Sempurne by Blue Mages.
- Recommended to carry Remedies and Echo Drops.
- See testimonial
- In this fight, you can enter as a party and, once in the battlefield, disband and call trusts. Once a player beats the boss, everyone will get the win, despite not being in party.
- Mission Orders
- The god of darkness is an all- encompassing entity in its otherwise desolate world. As you hoped, it absorbed all the darkness present within you--yet it used the opening to attack. Take it down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.