The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Shamarhaan at (F-9) in Bastok Markets near the fountain as a level 30+ job.
- Talk to Iruki-Waraki at (K-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (top floor).
- Talk to Ghatsad at (I-7) in the Automaton Workshop (top floor).
- Head to Arrapago Reef.
- If you have it, the fastest way there is to use the Survival Guide in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to teleport to the Survival Guide at the entrance of Arrapago Reef
- Otherwise, take the ferry from Port Ephramad to Nashmau. Use the north exit into Caedarva Mire, and head to the tunnel at (I-6) into Arrapago Reef.
- Alternatively, use the Runic Portal to the Azouph Isle Staging Point, and head to the tunnel at (I-6) into Arrapago Reef.
- Recommended to use a mount while going through the mire. Chigoes and Treants aggro sight and sound respectively and Imps have True Sight.
- If you have a Black Mage main or subjob high enough to cast Escape and the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point, you can simply warp to the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point and cast Escape. You will appear right where the Arrapago zone is (I-6 on Caedarva Mire map).
- You do NOT need a Lamian Fang Key for this quest, but you do for the Corsair quest Luck of the Draw (if you do not use the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point).
- After entering from Caedarva Mire, you will be at the bottom of Arrapago Reef Map 1.
- Find the ??? at (H-10) on the first boat, hidden beneath the stairs, to receive an Antique automaton.
- Return to Ghatsad (I-7) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. Talk to him and give him the Antique automaton.
- Wait for the next game day and talk to him again.
- Return to Iruki-Waraki (K-9) to receive your Animator and complete the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.