The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn of Sea Puk at H-9 on Mamool Ja Staging Point map of the Bhaflau Thickets area.
- Uses Ill Wind quite often. This Ill Wind will dispel 2 buffs. Sometimes uses Crosswind.
- Easy Killable by a Merit Party (BRD/BRD/RDM/WAR/DRK/BLU)
- Melee attacks have additional effect: wind damage.
- Immune to Gravity like all puks. Also immune to Bind and Sleep, like all NMs added in the update November 9, 2009. Susceptible to Poison, Slow, and Paralyze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.