|This article is a personal guide. Information expressed in this guide is one player's opinion and may be more opinion than fact. Strategies and information contained herein may not work for everyone.|
No non-minor changes should be made without consulting the author. Changes or questions should be discussed on the talk page.
GUIDE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
This is an Empyrean Equipment guide for Ninja, based on my other guides. As I haven't finished leveling this job yet, I can't give specific advice as to alternate gear and which pieces are truly helpful. If you have leveled this job and have any advice, please let me know, either on the talk page or my user talkpage. Otherwise, please enjoy the guide. Feel free to make minor corrections as you see fit, but no major changes...I want to keep this simple. Thanks! --Kraftlos (talk) 08:47, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
Basic Ninja Empyrean Set
- Iga Zukin - Purchased from the Cruor Prospector in Abyssea - Vunkerl for 20,000 Cruor
- Iga Ningi - Purchased from the Dominion Tactician in Abyssea - Grauberg for 1,500 Dominion Notes
- Iga Tekko - Purchased from the Cruor Prospector in Abyssea - Grauberg for 25,000 Cruor
- Iga Hakama - Purchased with Bastion points from the Bastion Prefect in Abyssea - Vunkerl for 1,000 Resistance Credits
- Iga Kyahan - Found in Gold Chests in Abyssea - Vunkerl
- Iga Erimaki - Drops from Gangly Gean (NM) in Abyssea - Konschtat
- Iga Mimikazari - Drops from Refitted Chariot (NM) in Abyssea - Uleguerand
- Iga Dochugappa - Drops from Karkadann (NM) in Abyssea - Vunkerl
To upgrade your equipment, you must be level 75 and you must have started the relevant trial. When you are ready, trade one piece of equipment to the Magian Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens (H-5) and review the trial, then the moogle will inscribe the trial on your armor piece. When you've collected the seals, return and trade the armor and the required seals to the to chest on the right, then trade the armor to the Moogle receive the +1 version. Unfortunately, the three accessory pieces can't be upgraded.
- Bonnet - 8 Savant's Seal: Head (Trial 4175)
- Gown - 10 Savant's Seal: Body (Trial 4355)
- Bracers - 8 Savant's Seal: Hands (Trial 4215)
- Pants - 8 Savant's Seal: Legs (Trial 4195)
- Loafers - 8 Savant's Seal: Feet (Trial 4215)
A lot of these can be obtained from zone bosses. It's always good to check and see if you can get several quests done at once. Like the previous upgrades, these are exchanged via the Magian Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens. Because these are used by multiple jobs, you will be lotting against the other party or alliance members to get these.
- Bonnet - 6 Cards of Vision (Trial 4235)
- Gown - 9 Cards of Ardor (Trial 4395)
- Bracers - 6 Stones of Wieldance (Trial 4375)
- Pants - 6 Jewels of Balance (Trial 4255)
- Loafers - 6 Coins of Voyage (Trial 4275)