Guardian of Asgarth
|Grimgerde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
|Rossweisse's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
|Siegrune's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing I chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Uses standard wivre TP moves.
- It is a good idea to save 2-hours for this point in the fight.
- Magic damage against Nihhus is reduced by ~35%.
- It is best to attack from the sides. Like all Wivres, it receives defense bonuses from the front and rear.
Nihhus is the Old High German word for a Nix. In Germanic folklore, Nixes were malevolent water spirits that was half-man and half-fish which lured humans into the river to drown. Nihhus also means “crocodile”.