|Dynamis - Buburimu|
|A, L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses an enhanced version of Geist Wall which dispels three effects instead of one.
- Uses an enhanced version of Numbing Noise which causes a radial AoE Stun effect instead of single-target.
- Uses an enhanced version of Nimble Snap which hits three times instead of once.
- 0:00-8:00 is Magic !! Stagger
- 8:00-16:00 is Job Ability !! Stagger
- 16:00-24:00 is Weapon Skill !! Stagger
- Nightmare Shank drops off the Decent Challenge Nightmare Eft around (E-9)
Eft is the term for an immature newt. Newts are brightly-colored salamanders. They are known for their ability to regenerate limbs, eyes, and spinal cords. Many produce toxins through skin secretions. Newts were originally known as efts, but at some point in the history of the word, it came to be spelled euft, and then later ewt, but eventually became newt from there. Now, eft only refers to just-metamorphosed juveniles.