- Diabolos deals dark damage and sleep to enemies within area of effect and gradually reduces their hit points.
Avatar: Diabolos (Dark)
Blood Pact: Ward
Cost: 42 MP
Effect Duration: Variable
Battle Application: Enfeebling
Damage Type: Magic
Additional Notes: Unlike other forms of sleep, the gradual HP reduction from this attack will not cause the targets to awaken.
- Effects of Nightmare can be overwritten by Sleepga II
- Unlike Diabolos Prime, any damage to the sleeping mob will wake them up.
- Mobs with any Damage Over Time effect on can be slept with Nightmare.
- Note that mobs put to sleep with other Damage Over Time effect on will wake up immediately if someone overwrites nightmare with Sleep II or Sleepga II.
- Can occasionally miss entirely. "No effect" means the target is already affected by a Sleep II-class sleep; "Evades" means a resist.
- Essentially this blood pact has 2 effects:
- Duration varies between 30 to 90 seconds.
- Fealty will not prevent the Sleep from taking effect like it normally does against Sleep, Sleepga and other sources.
- It may be possible to build resistance to Nightmare's Sleep effect. (See Talk Page)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.