The following campaigns will commence on Wednesday, January 12, at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
Campaign Period: Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Monday, January 31, at 6:59 a.m.
- 1 Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
- 2 Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
- 3 Bonus Bayld Campaign
- 4 Abyssea Campaign
- 5 Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!
- 6 Campaign Festa
- 7 Vagary Campaign
- 8 Skirmish Stone and Arcane Glyptics Campaign
- 9 Incursion Campaign
- 10 Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
- 11 High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
- 12 Monster Rearing Campaign
- 13 Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
- 14 Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
- 15 Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
- 16 References
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.
(30 Kindred's Crests)
|Horlais Peak||Kindergarten Cap||All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party||Malodorous Mort|
|Waughroon Shrine||The Palborough Project||All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party||Mahuika|
|Balga's Dais||The V Formation||All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party||Kutkha|
(50 Kindred's Crests)
|Horlais Peak||Last Orc-Shunned Hero||All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party||Bruteborn Krushkosh|
|Waughroon Shrine||Shell Shocked||All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party||Ga'Khu Bloodglee|
|Chamber of Oracles||Dragon Scales||All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party||Ekhis|
|Sacrificial Chamber||Whom Wilt Thou Call||All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party||Grievous Gozar|
(30 High Kindred's Crests)
|Boneyard Gully||Antagonistic Ambuscade||All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party||Antiphus|
|Bearclaw Pinnacle||Taurassic Park||All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party||Predataur x 5|
(50 High Kindred's Crests)
|Mine Shaft #2716||The Mobline Comedy||All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party||Buggesy|
|Monarch Linn||Nest of Nightmares||All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party||Gullinkambi|
Bonus Bayld Campaign
Lair, colonization, and wildskeeper reives will offer evaluation bonuses throughout their duration, doubling bayld and experience gains.
- The maximum amount of bayld and experience available from a single reive remains unchanged.
During the campaign, the default light values of pearlescent, azure, golden, and silver auras will be drastically increased.
In addition, a blue treasure chest has been placed near Horst in Port Jeuno ( ). Opening the chest will enable you to claim one of the following prizes:
- - Eleven varieties of Atma
- - One Lunar Abyssite key item
- - 100,000 cruor
- Those who have received the rewards in previous campaigns are not eligible.
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!
During this campaign, wildskeeper reives will undergo the following changes to make them more accessible.
- - The required fame and bayld cost of the key item required to participate have been reduced.
- - Enemies will drop four pinches of high-purity bayld.
- - Enemies will drop Mog Kupon AW-WK.
- - The respawn times for the following notorious monsters have been reduced.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience Points and Allied Notes earned from Campaign Battles are doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.
- The following four Campaign Ops provide special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, and more:
- Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity / Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King
- These are the same rewards as those available via the dialogue option "Whatever the master deems worthy."
Skirmish Stone and Arcane Glyptics Campaign
Engraving the following items with arcane glyptics will yield better results than before
Ninzas +2 / Leisilonu +2 / Iztaasu +2 / Crobaci +2 / Faizzeer +2 / Iclamar +2 / Iizamal +2 / Qatsunoci +2 / Kannakiri +2 / Shichishito +2 / Aedold +2 / Lehbrailg +2 / Uffrat +2 / Bocluamni +2 / Hgafircian +2
Cizin Helm +1 / Cizin Mail +1 / Cizin Mufflers +1 / Cizin Breeches +1 / Cizin Greaves +1 / Otronif Mask +1 / Otronif Harness +1 / Otronif Gloves +1 / Otronif Brais +1 / Otronif Boots +1 / Iuitl Headgear +1 / Iuitl Vest +1 / Iuitl Wristbands +1 / Iuitl Tights +1 / Iuitl Gaiters +1 / Gendewitha Caubeen +1 / Gendewitha Bliaut +1 / Gendewitha Gages +1 / Gendewitha Spats +1 / Gendewitha Galoshes +1 / Hagondes Hat +1 / Hagondes Coat +1 / Hagondes Cuffs +1 / Hagondes Pants +1 / Hagondes Sabots +1 / Beatific Shield +1
During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will drop one additional item when defeated.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
The number of personal drops in the following battlefields will be increased by one, and players will receive either a pluton, a pluton case, a pluton box, a chunk of beitetsu, a beitetsu case, a beitetsu box, a riftborn boulder, a boulder case, or a boulder box.
★Ark Angels 1 / ★Ark Angels 2 / ★Ark Angels 3 / ★Ark Angels 4 / ★Ark Angels 5 /
★Return to Delkfutt's Tower / ★The Celestial Nexus / ★The Savage / ★The Warrior's Path /
★Puppet in Peril / ★Legacy of the Lost / ★The Shadow Lord Battle / ★Head Wind /
★One to be Feared / ★Dawn / ★Divine Might / ★Trial by Fire / ★Trial by Ice /
★Trial by Wind / ★Trial by Earth / ★Trial by Lightning / ★Trial by Water /
★The Moonlit Path / ★Waking the Beast / ★Waking Dreams
- Higher quality items will drop more frequently on higher difficulties.
Monster Rearing Campaign
Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that must pass before executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
Vanquishing certain monsters in the following battlefields will occasionally reward players with job cards and a variety of other items. Additionally, Shemo in Port Jeuno ( ) will convert crests and seals at a rate of 2:1 instead of 3:1.