The following campaigns will commence on Wednesday, January 13, at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
Campaign Period: Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Sunday, January 31, at 6:59 a.m.
- 1 Bonus Bayld Campaign
- 2 Double Simulacra Segment Campaign
- 3 Delve Campaign – PLUS
- 4 Surge Walk Campaign
- 5 Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!
- 6 Campaign Festa
- 7 Vagary Campaign
- 8 Skirmish Stone and Arcane Glyptics Campaign
- 9 Incursion Campaign
- 10 Skirmish Frenzy Campaign - PLUS!
- 11 High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
- 12 Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
- 13 Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
- 14 Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
- 15 Dynamis - Divergence Statue Crusher Campaign – PLUS!
- 16 References
Bonus Bayld Campaign
Lair, colonization, and wildskeeper reives will offer evaluation bonuses throughout their duration, doubling bayld and experience gains.
- The maximum amount of bayld and experience available from a single reive remains unchanged.
Double Simulacra Segment Campaign
The drop rate for simulacra segments in colonization and lair reives will be doubled for the duration.
Delve Campaign – PLUS
Delve will receive the following adjustments for the duration of the campaign.
- Players will earn double the usual amount of Mweya Plasm from defeating Delve monsters.
- Twice the usual amount of Mweya Plasm will drop when clearing Delve.
- Monsters may drop Airlixirs +1 and Airlixirs +2 when vanquished.
Surge Walk Campaign
All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
- Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!
During this campaign, wildskeeper reives will undergo the following changes to make them more accessible.
- - The required fame and bayld cost of the key item required to participate have been reduced.
- - Enemies will drop four pinches of high-purity bayld.
- - Enemies will drop Mog Kupon AW-WK.
- - The respawn times for the following notorious monsters have been reduced.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience Points and Allied Notes earned from Campaign Battles are doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.
- The following four Campaign Ops provide special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, and more:
- Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity / Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King
- These are the same rewards as those available via the dialogue option "Whatever the master deems worthy."
Skirmish Stone and Arcane Glyptics Campaign
Engraving the following items with arcane glyptics will yield better results than before
Ninzas +2 / Leisilonu +2 / Iztaasu +2 / Crobaci +2 / Faizzeer +2 / Iclamar +2 / Iizamal +2 / Qatsunoci +2 / Kannakiri +2 / Shichishito +2 / Aedold +2 / Lehbrailg +2 / Uffrat +2 / Bocluamni +2 / Hgafircian +2
Cizin Helm +1 / Cizin Mail +1 / Cizin Mufflers +1 / Cizin Breeches +1 / Cizin Greaves +1 / Otronif Mask +1 / Otronif Harness +1 / Otronif Gloves +1 / Otronif Brais +1 / Otronif Boots +1 / Iuitl Headgear +1 / Iuitl Vest +1 / Iuitl Wristbands +1 / Iuitl Tights +1 / Iuitl Gaiters +1 / Gendewitha Caubeen +1 / Gendewitha Bliaut +1 / Gendewitha Gages +1 / Gendewitha Spats +1 / Gendewitha Galoshes +1 / Hagondes Hat +1 / Hagondes Coat +1 / Hagondes Cuffs +1 / Hagondes Pants +1 / Hagondes Sabots +1 / Beatific Shield +1
During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will drop one additional item when defeated.
Skirmish Frenzy Campaign - PLUS!
Skirmishes will undergo the following changes during the campaign.
- Personal treasure coffer ranks will increase much faster.
- The spawn rate of yecuexes will be increased in Alluvion Skirmishes.
- The spawn rate of Balamor's Adumbration will be increased in Skirmish - Yorcia Weald (U).
- Vials of translurry will always be obtainable in Skirmish - Yorcia Weald (U).
- Vials of transmelange are more likely to be obtained in Skirmish – Outer Ra'Kaznar (U).
- The spawn rate of heartwings will be increased in Skirmishes in Yorcia Weald (U) and Outer Ra'Kaznar (U).
High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
The number of personal drops in the following battlefields will be increased by one, and players will receive either a pluton, a pluton case, a pluton box, a chunk of beitetsu, a beitetsu case, a beitetsu box, a riftborn boulder, a boulder case, or a boulder box.
★Ark Angels 1 / ★Ark Angels 2 / ★Ark Angels 3 / ★Ark Angels 4 / ★Ark Angels 5 /
★Return to Delkfutt's Tower / ★The Celestial Nexus / ★The Savage / ★The Warrior's Path /
★Puppet in Peril / ★Legacy of the Lost / ★The Shadow Lord Battle / ★Head Wind /
★One to be Feared / ★Dawn / ★Divine Might / ★Trial by Fire / ★Trial by Ice /
★Trial by Wind / ★Trial by Earth / ★Trial by Lightning / ★Trial by Water /
★The Moonlit Path / ★Waking the Beast / ★Waking Dreams
- Higher quality items will drop more frequently on higher difficulties.
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that must pass before executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
Vanquishing certain monsters in the following battlefields will occasionally reward players with job cards and a variety of other items. Additionally, Shemo in Port Jeuno ( ) will convert crests and seals at a rate of 2:1 instead of 3:1.
Dynamis - Divergence Statue Crusher Campaign – PLUS!
An additional reward will be granted upon vanquishing statues, and occasionally items of particularly high value will drop.