|This article is missing a picture of the item or otherwise missing an image or screenshot of the content it covers. You can help by adding it.|
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-sound
- For quest Transformations.
- Spawned by checking the " " (blank selectable target) in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (G-7)
- Special Attacks: Immortal Anathema = AoE Curse, Immortal Mind = Magic Atk Boost, Tribulation = AoE Blind and 32 DoT Bio, Mind Purge = single target Dispel all buffs (including food), Reprobation = AoE Dispel all buffs (including food), Mind Blast = Single target damage and Paralyze, will Manafont sometime in the fight
- Spells the Nepionic Soulflayer likes to use: Stun, Stonega III, Blizzaga II, Thundaga II, Sleepga, Sleep, Sleep II, Bio II, Thunder III, Blizzard III, Ice Spikes, Flood, Burst
- Resistant to 75DRK Absorb-TP spell
- Can be soloed by a SMN75. About 4 Predator Claws should kill him if there is enough MP to do all 4. Two SMN75s are recomended.
- Can be soloed by RDM75 with NIN sub with Bio 2/3. Chainspell Thunder 3 on spawn until Magic Barrier is used. Magic Barrier = Immune magic, never fades. Note: This may take an hour or more.
- Without Yagudo Drinks / Pro-Ethers, It can be soloed by a Tarutaru SMN75, using Fenrir's Eclipse Bite and Carby kiting between Blood Pacts, recomended on Darksday. Use Blink and conserve as much MP as possible. If things turn bad/unlucky, zone out, rest, and try again.
- Trio of BST70-75. Bring Fish Oil Broth & Food Zeta. NOTE: AOE spell on this NM is dangerous, so stay in distance and let your pet attack it.
- Has very, very strong Fast Cast effect, ancient and tier3 aga spells cast in a couple seconds.
- Resistant to Stun, Dispel, Aspir, Drain, and Silence.