|This article is missing a picture of the item or otherwise missing an image or screenshot of the content it covers. You can help by adding it.|
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-sound
- For quest Transformations.
- Spawned by checking the " " (blank selectable target) in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (G-7)
- Special Attacks: Immortal Anathema = AoE Curse, Tribulation = AoE Blind, Mind Purge = Single target Dispel 4 effects, Mind Blast = Single target damage, will Manafont sometime in the fight
- Spells the Nepionic Soulflayer likes to use: Stun, Thundaga II, Sleepga, Bio II, Blizzard III, Ice Spikes
- Resistant to 75DRK Absorb-TP spell
- Can be soloed by a SMN75. About 4 Predator Claws should kill him if there is enough MP to do all 4. Two SMN75s are recomended.
- Without Potions / Ethers, It can be soloed by a Taru-Taru SMN75, using Fenrir's Eclipse Bite and Carby kiting between Blood Pacts, recomended on Darks Day. Use Blink and conserver as much MP as possible. If things turn bad/unlucky, zone out, rest, try again.
- Trio of Bst70-75. Bring Fish Oil Broth & Food Zeta. NOTE: AOE spell on this NM is dangerous, so stay in distance and let your pet atk it.
- has very very strong Fast Cast effect, ancient and tier3 aga spells cast in a couple seconds