The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by Quest: Transformations by checking the " " (blank selectable target) in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins (G-7).
- Special Abilities:
- Immortal Anathema - AoE Curse
- Immortal Shield - Magic Shield (Only prevents direct damage from spells)
- Immortal Mind - Magic Atk Boost
- Tribulation - AoE Blind and 39HP damage per second Bio
- Mind Purge - Single target Dispel all buffs (including food)
- Reprobation - AoE Dispel all buffs (including food)
- Mind Blast - Single target damage and Paralyze
- Spells used: Stun, Stonega III, Waterga III, Blizzaga II, Thundaga II, Sleepga, Sleepga II, Sleep, Sleep II, Bio II, Thunder III, Blizzard III, Ice Spikes, Flood, Burst, Rasp.
- Has a strong Fast Cast effect.
- Has a moderate Regain effect.
- Resistant to Stun, Dispel, Aspir, Drain, Absorb-TP, Poison, and Silence.
Nepionic is a word referring to a very early stage in development, specifically the stage directly following the embryonic stage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.