This striking and elaborate crimson attire was designed specifically to augment the powers of a swashbuckling Corsair. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Navarch's Attire Set.
- For the +2 version, see Navarch's Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Navarch's Frac sets visit Navarch's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece 85 Navarch's Tricorne +1
89 Navarch's Frac +1
87 Navarch's Gants +1
83 Navarch's Culottes +1
81 Navarch's Bottes +1
Armor Piece Navarch's Choker
- Defense +180
- "AGI" +24
- DEX +6
- Accuracy +13
- Ranged Accuracy +35
- Ranged Attack +10
- Critical Hit Rate +4%
- Magic Accuracy +16
- Store TP +6
- "Rapid Shot" +7
- Enhances "Quick Draw" effect
- Enhances "Snapshot" effect
- Enhances "Triple Shot" effect
- Inc. "Phantom Roll" effect duration
- Occ. enhances "Blitzer's Roll" effect
- Occ. enhances "Caster's Roll" effect
- Occ. enhances "Courser's Roll" effect
- Occ. enhances "Allies' Roll" effect
- Occ. enhances "Tactician's Roll" effect
Navarch (Greek: ναύαρχος, pronounced návarchos) is a Greek word meaning "leader of the ships", which in some states became the title of an office equivalent to that of a modern admiral. In the modern Hellenic Navy, Νávarchos is the highest rank, equivalent to full Admiral.