|Eastern Altepa Desert||48-49||1||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn(Duration Unknown) Around (E-8),(F-8) and (G-8);
- Uses Healing Breeze weapon skill exclusively. Can restore 914+HP.
- Subtle Blow, High-Damage/High-Delay Weapon, or Elemental Magic recommended.
- Occasionally, attacks have an "En-Slow" effect.
- Some degree of care should be taken, as surrounding Desert Dhalmals will link.
- Won't despawn if zoned at F-9 area (other than normal despawn behavior). Zoning Nandi before fighting makes it easy to isolate her, de-spawn links, and test if you have the DoT to beat her with a safe way out nearby.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||4||5||45||15||Azure Lore: Ability Delay -1~?||2-?|
Nandi is the bull which Siva rides and the gate keeper of Siva and Parvati in Hindu mythology. In addition to being a mount, Nandi is also the chief follower of Siva. So much so, that in some stories, not only does he have Siva's protection, but Nandi has the same powers as Siva.