Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Cost to Change Allegiance When Bastok is in:
- 1st Place in Conquest - 40,000g
- 2nd Place in Conquest - 12,000g
- 3rd Place in Conquest - 4,000g
- When changing allegiance, you retain all conquest points. They are inaccessible, though, until you return to your previous nation.
- If this is the first time you've switched to this nation, you are reset to Rank 1, 0 conquest points, and no Outposts done.
- If you decide later to return to your previous Nation, you will get your previous Rank, conquest points, and Outposts back.
- Any rewards for missions done in other nations are retained when you switch (i.e. you will keep your Airship Pass, etc.)
- If you are currently on a mission, you are not allowed to change allegiance.
- You will keep all Outposts from your old nations. They are inaccessible, though, until you return to your previous nation.
- This only applies to outpost data that was saved to the game on and after the 6/9/2008 patch. Any outpost data saved prior will have to be quested again. GMs have clarified that the reason for this inconvenience is due to previous "thematic" deletions of outpost data from completed supply missions at the time of the allegiance change. Example: A player was allied with San d'Oria with all outposts complete and changed to Bastok on 5/1/08 and then obtained all outposts again. That player then changes allegiance to Windurst on 6/20/08. All outpost data for San d'Oria is lost but all outpost data for Bastok is saved.