|Veridical Conflux #3||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- I attempted to tank as 85mnk/nin and failed. i could keep up shadows/perfect counter fine until it used Gravitic Horn and hate went retarded. keep in mind we had 5 people and i had haste only--no marches.
- Reccommended to fight using a height difference, the stairs work great, however due to it's hate reset abilities this can sometimes be hairy.
- Like Orcus it uses Gravitic Horn and Quake Blast which are both CONAL. Be careful because if it uses them one after another, it can do a lot of damage. Mages should be at the max cast range to avoid damages and additional effects. Baraero recommended.
- Casts Bindga & Stonega III
- It didn't seem to use any other Antlion TP moves.
- Uses Mandibular Bite WHICH IS CONAL. if this is used after a Gravitic Horn it is very fatal since you are literally left with your pants down (equipment removed)!
- All groups of aggroed mobs seem to have alliance shared hate. they don't stop until everyone in a pt or alliance is dead if people raise before they finish and de-aggro completely they will continue to attack until all members are down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.