The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Tahrongi|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Smooth Whisker and a Resilient Mane to the ??? at (J-6) in Abyssea - Tahrongi
- Heat Breath is not used on a target; Muscaliet will turn in a random direction prior to using Heat Breath.
- Uses Heat Breath two or more times in succession per TP round (more as HP decreases).
- Be wary of its Heat Breath spam at low %; he can become extremely difficult to proc as he'll repeat Heat Breath so many times, that he'll keep rebuilding TP to resume the cycle.
- Immune to Gravity and Bind
Muscaliet is an animal from Medieval bestiaries. They had a hare's body, a squirrel's tail, and a boar's teeth, and were so hot that they killed the trees they built their nests in. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.