The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses Ore Toss in place of normal ranged attacks.
- Can also use Ore Lob, which will deal variable heavy damage in a narrow cone AoE and go through/wipe shadows (once dealt 1750 to a PLD/NIN with 1 shadow up, but can also deal < 100 damage)
- Found on the upper level around (M-6) on the first map behind the Quadav Charm door.
- Summons Silencing Tube, Paralyzing Tube, and Binding Tube that go off shortly after being summoned. Hitting the tubes will destroy them before they go off.
- The summoned tubes will appear right by random players.
- Summons tubes more frequently as his HP drops.
- Will typically not melee and will run away to a distance that he can use ranged attacks. Runs from whomever has hate. Suggested strategy is have tank stand at ranged attack distance, stan next to wall, run to other side of the wall to avoid Tubes and wear him down with Ranged Attacks or magic.
- Uses Perfect Dodge.
- Will walk a little closer bit by bit when running to other side of the wall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.