Guardian of Asgarth
|Ortlinde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Gerhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Brunhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing III chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- 12 Kindred NMs spawn with him:
- Motsognir cannot be damaged.
- Every time Motsognir uses a TP attack near the demons, they will automatically wake up if they were slept. It is best to kite Motsognir away while the alliances kills off the demons.
- Each demon takes away 8.3% of Motsognir's health upon defeat.
- When the last demon is killed, Motsognir will have around 1% health left and he warps out, which means you win.
- Immune to Stun, Gravity, and Silence.
- Casts various BLM spells.
- His spells will be much more dangerous if he used Cackle on players.
In Norse mythology, Motsognir was the father of the Dvergar (Dwarves). He was made by Odin, Vili, and Ve out of Ymir’s bones and blood. Like all Dwarves, he resides in the realm of Nidavellir. Motsognir means “battle-roarer”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.