- In order for this quest to become available, you must place a Noble's Bed in your Mog House and then talk to your moogle.
- Noble's Beds can be crafted or purchased at the Auction House under Furnishings.
- Colored Noble's Beds (Green Noble's Bed, White Noble's Bed, etc) can not be used to flag this quest. You must use the normal Noble's Bed.
- WARNING: Other Furniture Quests such as Unexpected Treasure can possibly override this quest. To guarantee you get this quest, remove any other quest-giving furniture. The items can remain in your storage.
- The quest cutscene will start the next time you enter your Mog House and talk to you moogle as long as you have enough fame.
- The Noble's Bed may be removed at any time after the quest has been flagged; it does not need to be in the Mog House for the quest to be completed.
- This quest cannot be started in a Rent-A-Room. It can, however, be completed in one.
- You might need to enter the mog house by first exiting and reentering.
- If any other mog house moogle quest starts (including A Moogle Kupo d'Etat and the very first time a new character talks to the moogle), you must zone and talk to your Moogle again.
- Your moogle wishes to take a break and asks you if it can go with its friends on a trip overseas. Allow him to do so.
- Your moogle wants to take a Raptor Mantle for protection against the searing sun and a Wool Hat for the torrential rains. He asks that you get them for him.
- Raptor Mantles can be crafted or purchased at the Auction House under Armor -> Back.
- Wool Hats can be crafted or purchased at the Auction House under Armor -> Head, or purchased from Chetak in Lower Jeuno (H-9) or Orez-Ebrez in Windurst Waters South (H-7).
- The HQ versions of either item cannot be used to complete this quest.
- Trade him both items (you can make the trade at any Mog House, it does not need to be in your home nation).
- After going away on his trip, he will come back with a new Mog Safe that holds 80 items!
- Complete the quest by talking to your moogle again after the next in-game quarter hour passes. No zoning required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.