|Castle Oztroja||30||1||A, L, S|
|Beaucedine Glacier (S)|
Castle Oztroja (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
|1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Castle Oztroja
- Lottery spawn from the only Yagudo Theologist in (H-9)/(I-9) with the placeholder having a 10 min repop time.
- Uses Meikyo Shisui. Can use it very early in the fight. A Stun ability is recommended.
- Respawns around 1 - 3 hours after defeat.
- Will drop either Barbarian's Sword or Demonic Sword, but never both.
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Yagudo Theomilitary's Divine Disseminators. They are deployed to any area within the Sarutabaruta and Aragoneau Fronts, and may assists the Dark Kindred in the Northlands.
- Moo Ouzi will constantly use TP moves in rapid succession. Seemingly has a permanent Meditate effect.
- The compulsive usage of TP moves makes him somewhat easy to kite as he will very frequently stop to use them, sometimes using just Parry over and over if out of melee range.
- Uses Meikyo Shisui about every 5-10 minutes, increasing power of his TP moves.
- The screen shot is accurate. Moo Ouzi's name is typoed in game, though it displays correctly in the game log.
- Appears to be immune (or extremely resistant) to Stun.
- Trial of the Magians
- Required kill as part of trial 892. Must be killed 3 times.