Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
||1||A, L, S|
|Beaucedine Glacier (S)
Castle Oztroja (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
|1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Castle Oztroja
- Lottery spawn on the first map from either of the two Yagudo in the small room and intersecting corridors at (H-9)/(I-9). They may spawn as either Yagudo Theologist or Yagudo Votary. The placeholders have a 10 min respawn time.
- It should also be noted that ONLY ONE placeholder will be up at a time.
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Yagudo Theomilitary's Divine Disseminators. They are deployed to any area within the Sarutabaruta and Aragoneau Fronts, and may assists the Dark Kindred in the Northlands.
- Moo Ouzi will constantly use TP moves in rapid succession. Seemingly has a permanent Meditate effect.
- The compulsive usage of TP moves makes him somewhat easy to kite as he will very frequently stop to use them, sometimes using just Parry over and over if out of melee range.
- Uses Meikyo Shisui about every 5-10 minutes, increasing power of his TP moves.
- Appears to be immune (or extremely resistant) to Stun.
- Trial of the Magians
- Required kill as part of Trial 892. Must be killed 3 times.