The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Nbu Latteh. She wants a Copper Ring for her daughter, Roh Latteh, but only has a Fire Crystal which she gives you so you can synthesize one.
- Obtain a Copper Ring. (Copper Ring +1 will not work)
- Trade the Copper Ring to Roh Latteh in Bastok Mines at (H-7) in a house on the bottom floor; she gives you a key item Letter from Roh Latteh.
- Do not peek at the letter. If you do you only get half the reward.
- Talk to Nbu Latteh again to complete the quest.
- You will receive 100 gil if you examined the letter or 200 gil if you did not.
- The quest is repeatable - to a point. You can repeat it every time you zone, until you attain Bastok reputation 2, whereupon speaking to Nbu Latteh begins The Signpost Marks the Spot.
- The letter reads "Dear Mom, Thank you for all the presents you bring me. I like them a lot...but I'd be more happy if you came home early sometimes, even if you don't bring me anything." -Roh
- The Copper Ring can also be fished up in areas such as Bastok Markets and Windurst Woods with Insect Paste and a rod which can catch fish such as Moat Carp.
- (Optional) When you talk to the nearby guard Parnika before/during this quest, she mentions something suspicious about Nbu Latteh; while at the same time Nbu Latteh also complaints about Parnika making her life difficult. But after this quest is completed, Parnika will change to giving general directions around Bastok Markets; whereas Nbu Latteh is still complaining about her difficult life, but in a different way (hehe).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.