Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Coastal Fishing Net - Mog Garden|
|Items Needed||Coalition Humus|
Any item plantable in the Garden Furrow
Fat Burrow Worm
|Title Granted||Mole Manipulator|
|Repeatable||Yes (no cutscene on repeat)|
|Reward||Yeestog assistant (7 Earth days)|
Options to rehire Yeestog unlocked
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
This side quest does not appear in the quest log. The cutscene appears in Ramblix's menu as Mole Manipulator.
- Trade Coalition Humus to a Garden Furrow (seed type doesn't matter).
- The next time you harvest from the Garden Furrow, you'll occasionally obtain a Fat Burrow Worm.
- The Fat Burrow Worm is , but it can be sent between characters on the same account.
- Trade the Fat Burrow Worm to the Green Thumb Moogle and agree to hire Yeestog during the cutscene.
- He will work for you for 7 Earth days, after which he will disappear. He can be rehired by performing any one of the following actions: