The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Guardian of Asgarth
|Helmwige's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), JA|
|Schwertleite's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), JA|
|Waltraute's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), JA|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing II chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Repeatedly casts magic, only stopping for the occasional melee and TP attack.
- Boiling Point is exceptionally dangerous, nearly doubling the magic damage taken by those afflicted.
- Primarily casts -ga II spells for ~400 damage and -ga III spells for ~800 damage. Also casts Sleepga II, Poisonga II, Spikes spells, and Elemental Debuffs with less frequency.
- At around 20% HP, Mokkuralfi will use Xenoglossia to instantly cast Thundaga IV for over 1500 damage. Does not use -ga IV spells at any other time.
- Slowly builds resistance to Stun.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Addle.
Mokkuralfi is an alternate spelling for Mokkurkalfi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.