Your moogle can store items in your Mog House for you while you're out adventuring. Your Mog Safe can be accessed from anywhere there are residential facilities, or anywhere there is a Nomad Moogle. Your Mog Safe initially holds up to 50 items.
You can increase the capacity of your Mog Safe by completing the following quests. For each of these quests you complete, your Mog Safe capacity increases by 10. There are three quests in total, for a total of 80 possible Mog Safe space.
Mog Safe 2
Expanding the mog house (please check Mog House 2F) grants access to Mog Safe 2, a new item storage option.
- Mog Safe 2 functions identically to Mog Safe.
- Both Mog Safe and Mog Safe 2 share the same maximum storage value.
Certain activities in your Mog House require items to be placed in your Mog Safe to work:
- Furniture that you wish to place in your Layout must first be stored in your Mog Safe. Furniture placed in your Layout directly increases your Storage, a type of space only accessible from your home nation. As such, once you place items in Storage, you will not be able to remove any furniture that will reduce the Storage value below the number of items contained in it, until you remove enough items from Storage to cover the decrease.
- To indulge your green thumb and garden, you must place flowerpots in your Layout, and therefore the pots must first be stored in your Mog Safe.
- Also, seeds that you wish to plant in your flowerpots must first be placed in your Mog Safe so that you may direct your Moogle to plant them.
- Furthermore, when harvesting your plants, there must be enough space left in your Mog Safe for your Moogle to reap the rewards of your patience.