The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Merit Point Enhancement
- Category: Job-specific - Group 1 (Scholar)
- Limits: 5 Levels (Merit Point progression: 1>2>3>4>5 = 15 points total)
- Description: Each level increases the reduced helix duration of Modus Veritas by 10% per level, to a maximum bonus of +50% duration at level 5. At level 5, this effectively results in helix duration being reduced by 25% instead of 50% when Modus Veritas is used.
- Example: Helix duration under normal conditions: ~60 seconds. Modus Veritas normally reduces this by 50% bringing the duration to 30 seconds. With level 5 in this job trait, that reduced value is increased by 50%, resulting in a duration of 45 seconds instead.
- Modus Veritas unmerited reduces a Helix Spells Duration by half, while doubling its damage. This enhancement effectively reduces the amount of remaining Helix duration lost when using the ability - thus allowing more double-damage ticks. Therefore, these merits can increase the overall damage of a Helix spell, instead of simply doing the damage faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.