The Loop (Games)
- Increases damage done by helix spells while lowering spell duration by 50% (by 10% less each Merit Points upgrade).
- Obtained: Scholar Level 65
- Recast Time: 3:00
- Duration: Instant
- This ability is used on a target that has already been afflicted by a -helix spell. When used it substantially increases the damage (appears to be double) and halves the remaining duration.
- After a helix spell is cast on a target, a predetermined period of time must elapse before Modus Veritas can be used effectively.
- The time delay is low enough to not effect the SCH casting the helix spell, so it's assumed to be 1 regular tick.
- Multiple Scholars can stack this effect. It works regardless of who cast the helix (But only one helix can be on any mob at any given time).
- It's unclear if the time delay on the helix spell extends to multiple simultanious uses of Modus Veritas. (Ie, does Modus Veritas reset the timer.)
- According to a recent update's notes certain Notorious Monsters will demonstrate resistance to the effects of Modus Veritas.
The effect of Modus Veritas can now miss a target completely since the 6/21/10 update.
- Modus Veritas is Latin for "measure of truth".
- /ja "Modus Veritas" <t>
- /ja "Modus Veritas" <stnpc>.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.