Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Ratoto - Upper Jeuno (I-10)|
|Requirements||NPC Level 56 minimum|
|Title Granted||A Friend Indeed|
|Reward||Raises Adventuring Fellow Level Cap to 65|
Food Item based on NPC Type
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Regaining Trust||Clash of the Comrades|
Must wait until after Conquest Tally to proceed with this quest after last quest. (conquest tally no longer matters)
- Once your NPC is level 56, (with your Signal Pearl in your inventory or your Mog Satchel or Mog Sack) talk to Ratoto in Upper Jeuno (I-10).
- Talk to Luto Mewrilah at (G-8) for another cutscene. Luto Mewrilah must mention going to Southern San d'Oria before next cutscene will trigger.
- Talk to Raimbroy, inside Raimbroy's Grocery in Southern San d'Oria (E-8). You may have to speak to him twice to get the correct cutscene.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah.
- Travel to Beadeaux, and go to (M-8) on map 2 to zone into Qulun Dome. Check the ??? at (I-6) (remember to navigate past the NMs in Qulun).
- Return to Upper Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah again to complete the quest.
Food Rewards and Effects
- The specific food reward you receive corresponds to the personality of your NPC.
- Possible foods are:
- Homemade Stew (Vit +1)
- Homemade Salad (MP +10)
- Homemade Steak (Str +1)
- Homemade Cheese (HP +10)
- Homemade Risotto (Mnd +1)
- Homemade Bread (hMP +1)
- Homemade Herbal Tea (hHP +1)
- Homemade Rice Ball (Dex +1)
- Homemade Gelato (Int +1)
- Homemade Carbonara (Chr +1)
- All foods also have:
- Accuracy +12% (max 80)
- Attack +10% (max 40)
- Ranged Accuracy +12% (max 80)
- Ranged Attack +10% (max 40)
- All foods have a 30-minute duration.
- Using the food after your NPC has been called will give them a boost to strength and unlock access to higher-tier (WSNM) weaponskills to use.
- Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- Your adventuring fellow is acting strangely. Talk to Luto to see what you can find out.