The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Must wait until after Conquest Tally to proceed with this quest after last quest. (conquest tally no longer matters)
- After your NPC is level 56, (with your Signal Pearl in your inventory or your Mog Satchel or Mog Sack) talk to Ratoto in Upper Jeuno (I-10).
- Talk to Luto Mewrilah at (G-8) for another cut scene. Luto Mewrilah must mention going to Southern San d'Oria before next cut scene will trigger.
- Talk to Raimbroy, inside Raimbroy's Grocery in Southern San d'Oria (E-8). You may have to speak to him twice to get the correct cutscene.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah.
- Travel to Beadeaux, and go to (M-8) on map 2 to zone into Qulun Dome. Check the ??? at (I-6) (remember to navigate past the NMs in Qulun).
- Return to Upper Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah again to complete the quest.
Food Rewards and Effects
- The specific food reward you receive corresponds to the personality of your NPC.
- Possible foods are: Homemade Stew (Vit +1), Homemade Salad (MP +10), Homemade Steak (Str +1), Homemade Cheese (HP +10, Def +40), Homemade Risotto (Mnd +1), Homemade Bread (Agi +1), Homemade Herbal Tea (Chr +1), Homemade Rice Ball (Dex +1, Atk +10%), Homemade Gelato (Int +1), Homemade Carbonara (Chr +1, Atk +10%)
- All foods are 30 minute duration.
- Using the food after your NPC has been called will give it a boost to strength and unlock access to higher tier (WSNM) weaponskills to use.
- Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- Your adventuring fellow is acting strangely. Talk to Luto to see what you can find out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.