The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to Eastern Adoulin (J-8) and talk Rigobertine for a cutscene with Ingrid, Faustoise, Marcellurin and Hildebert, and to obtain a Purple purgation cloth.
- Go to Yorcia Weald (G-6) and examine "Suspicious Roots" for a cutscene. Nearest Bivouac is #1.
- Examine the roots again to enter the battlefield "Mistress of Ceremonies."
- Only people who are on or have beaten this fight can help.
- Buffs and trusts wear on entry. Trusts can be summoned in the fight.
- Ingrid must not die. Trusts do not cure Ingrid, she is the responsibility of a real player.
- The target is Headless Torturer, a single Dullahan-type NM with very high HP and very high defense.
- The NM intimidates all players. The intimidation occurs more often at lower HP.
- Can access a high-damage AOE skill Noahionto, which does damage proportional to the amount of damage recently received.
- Uses Atramentous Libations to absorb HP from surrounding targets.
- Single-target damage and stun.
- It casts tier V elemental spells (long cast time; you can cast a bar spell easily).
- Casts Absorb-TP, which absorbs TP from all nearby targets.
- AOE damage + silence/paralyze.
- Below 50% HP, has a much more powerful AOE damage skill.
- Below 50% HP, can obtain physical+magical damage immunity. Ingrid will dispel this with Merciless Strike, accompanies by text in the chat log. It may still be debuffed while it has the damage immunity.
- During this invincible phase, it will prefer to use Noahionto. It is advised to disengage and keep Ingrid healed until she can dispel his immunity.
- The Headless Torturer is susceptible to bind, gravity, slow, paralyze, and silence.
- The battle ends when the Headless Torturer is under 10% HP.
- If you fail, another Purple purgation cloth can be obtained from Rigobertine.
- Check the roots again for a final cutscene with Ingrid, Hildebert, Marcellurin, Faustoise, and Gratzigg that grants your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.