The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the quest "Peace for the Spirit" by entering Fei'Yin (You do not have to be a Red Mage at the time, only have the quest active). He will automatically respawn after 10 minutes if someone with the quest active is still present.
- Has an Additional Effect of Drain on melee attacks. This effect is very strong, draining around 100~550 HP per hit. Because of this, blink tanks are recommended when fighting Miser Murphy at close range. Blocking with shield will prevent the drain effect from taking effect.
- Has a high Fast Cast effect, and is able to cast Ancient Magic and tier III Elemental Magic (tier II -aga).
- Highly resistant but not immune to Bind, Stun, and Dispel.
- Gains resistance to Gravity after repeated use.
- Only drops one Antique Coin at a time.
- Can be defeated by a party of three characters at level 75; Soloable by a 75 Blue Mage, Paladin, Puppetmaster, Samurai, Monk or Thief. Also soloable by Red Mage at level 50 (using the solo kiting strategy).
- Can aggro a level 75 if left unclaimed.
- Even though Miser Murphy is too weak vs. a level 90 character, I got aggro at level 90 when I walked up to it with yellow HP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.