Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
immunity to severely damaging attacks
- "Severely damaging attacks" refers to damage beyond a percentage of the caster's maximum HP, including gear, taken in a single hit from an enemy.
- The base value of this percentage is 100%. That is to say, if an attack deals 100% or more of the caster's maximum HP, Migawari will nullify it and the caster takes no damage.
- The Migawari buff is removed after a single activation of its effect.
- Some enemy attacks set their target's HP to a certain value (e.g. Tarsal Slam or Head Snatch). Migawari does not guard against such attacks and is not removed when they land.
- Ninjutsu skill reduces the threshold of activation for Migawari at time of cast. At 400 skill, the threshold becomes 65% of maximum HP.. At 450 skill, the threshold becomes 50%. Every 4~5 skill moves the threshold down by 1%. There is no known cap to the threshold reduction.
- Equipment that gives Enhances "Migawari" effect or "Migawari +" further reduces the threshold, but must be worn when the severely damaging attack lands for the benefit to work.
Resale Price: 5,280~5,412 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > Ninjutsu (||)|
Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.
133,000 - 140,000 gil
Gold Sturdy Pyxis
|Ansherekh (NM)||Abyssea - Altepa|
|Hazhdiha (NM)||Abyssea - Altepa|
|Rani (NM)||Abyssea - Altepa|
|Fleshflayer Killakriq (NM)||Abyssea - Grauberg|
|Resheph (NM)||Abyssea - Uleguerand|
|Cuijatender (NM)||Abyssea - Uleguerand|
Obtained as spoils after any Macrocosmic Orb battle
|Magic of Vana'diel: Ninjutsu|
|Unavailable to players|
|Magic of Vana'diel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.