|Labyrinth of Onzozo||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the quest "Bugi Soden" by checking the ??? at (I-5) (Lower Right Corner).
- Has approximately 9,800 HP.
- Melee attacks deal around 150 - 250 damage.
- Uses normal Crab special attacks.
- Bubble Shower deals around 100 - 200 damage.
- Can be defeated by a party of 3 characters at level 75. Soloable by Red Mage, Ninja, Dancer and Beastmaster at level 75. (see testimonials)
- Can be easily duo'd by 73nin/dnc + 75 bard. Just takes 10mins.
- Can be effortlessly soloed by any level 99 job, especially if Trusts are used.
- Bubble Curtain ability gives a 100% Shell effect, resulting in 0 points of damage from magical sources, but is dispelable.
Megapod means having large feet and Megalops refers to the larval stage of a crab. Thus, a megapod megalops (which has no scientific usage) would be a larval crab with large legs. It makes sense to apply this name to a gigantic Crab which Megapod Megalops is.