||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around (H-8),(I-8) on Map 7 of Castle Oztroja anywhere on the ground floor. (The North courtyard)
- Spawn window opens up after 50 minutes, but has taken up to about 6 hours to spawn.
- The placeholder is either the Yagudo Drummer or Yagudo Interrogator which appears on Wide Scan underneath the Yagudo Oracle and Yagudo Herald, (just below the 6 Cutters on the list), but before the Yagudo Zealot. Placeholder respawns 12 minutes after death (To easily identifying the PH, look for one which can enter the water corrounding the central platform. The other Yagudo may skirt the edges but will not enter the water willingly. The one that does is the PH).
- The NM can pop before the 12 minute cooldown for the PH is up.
- Uses Hundred Fists.
- Will either drop Impact Knuckles or Ochimusha Kote, but not both. Because of this, it is possible Treasure Hunter has no effect.
- It is possible to find the place holder by gathering all the possible placeholders (Yagudo Drummer and Yagudo Interrogator) and using Hide at the center platform. The one that does not despawn other than the ones that were originally on the platform is the place holder.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 40; however, a higher level is advised solo, as links and aggro will be a problem.
- Tip: When attempting to use Hide, The Yagudo Oracle will be assisted by a Yagudo's Elemental, which can see through your Hide and will cause your placeholder search to fail. Please take care because this can cause huge links that you will inevitably be forced to kill and waste your efforts. Soloable by most level 50 jobs.
- Tip: The easiest way to remember which two of the four Yagudo are the possible placeholders, they are the remaining two Yagudo types that are not wandering the center pedestal.