Since we have all been trying to deduce what the magic number is to rank up, this table has been created to track everybody's progress. Especially if you are keeping track of your XP and AN prior to ranking up. So here's how it works:
1. When you finally are awarded the next medal, put your XP and AN into the appropriate table. For example, say it took me 1500 xp and 1000 AN to get the Bronze Star. Under Bronze Star, I would change the values to 1500 and 1000.
2. If you get the next medal, and your value for either XP or AN (or both) are lower than what is listed, change it to reflect that. If they are higher, don't change it. We are trying to find the "lowest" value here.
3. If you are keeping track of your accrued values, try to keep separate totals for xp and AN gained from battles and quests. This may just factor into the formula to go up a rank.
4. If you have not yet gone up a rank, but would like to post your numbers, put them in parentheses (). This way, we know those are numbers that aren't set.
5. Once you have a number that allows you to rank up, put them in bold so we can easily tell them from the rest of the values. (bold = on either side of the value) 6. If there are any problems with this table,contact an administrator or Stenir (who came up with this idea). Obviously, contact the admins first, and they can help you out.
7. You do not need to do Campaign Ops in order to rank up.
Note: Spending Allied Notes will decrease the amount accrued for evaluation.