- "Some years ago there existed a seascape called Vunkerl Inlet in the region known as Derfland.
- Though many oceanic species dwelled in waters both shallow and deep, one in particular was said to be the apple of every fisherman's eye, for it was as bright as pure sunlight.
- I myself traveled to Derfland on one occasion, hoping to reel one in and make my name known throughout the land.
- But the claws of war plunged their way into my back and I was forced to retreat, my pride wounded as much as my flesh.
- Were I to recite my failures as a fisherman, that would doubtlessly be the first."
|Skill Cap: 110+|
Size: Large (Something caught the hook!!!)
|* Recommended fishing setup. ●Fish may be too small. !!Line may snap. !!!Rod may break.|
- Coastal Fishing Net (Rank 7)
Matsya (मत्स्य-Fish) was the first Avatar of Vishnu in Hindu mythology, it is generally represented as a four-armed figure with the upper torso of a man and the lower of a fish. It is believed that one day King Satyavrata of Dravida was washing in the ravine when a small fish swam into his hands begging him to save his life. After a short time the fish grew to the size that only the ocean could hold. Eventually the fish warned King Satyavrata of a Great flood that would destroy mankind. The king sought refuge on a mountain top, and after the flood, he re-established life on earth with "seeds of life".