Martellos are constructions set up throughout all Abyssea areas and serve as replenishers for adventurers. Each of the Martellos has a certain amount of energy that can be used. Everytime an adventurer uses it the Martello's energy decreases until its energy reserve is completely depleted.
To replenish a Martello, an adventurer must agree to help a Machine Outfitter located at the camp sites and participate in a replenishing quest. The Machine Outfitter will provide the player with a key item that can be used to replenish a Martello's energy levels.
After using a Martello, you will not be allowed to use them for another 30 minutes. The Ivory Abyssite of Expertise will reduce the wait-time between using Martellos from 30 minutes to 25 minutes and Jade Abyssite of Expertise to reduce for another 5 minutes. Making the wait-time once every 20 minutes per use.
- Recover HP: 15.
- Restores the user to full HP.
- Recover MP: 30.
- Restores the user to full MP.
- Recover from Status Ailments: 10.
- Removes all status ailments on the user.
Abyssea - La Theine Locations:
- Martello LT-01: D-4
- Martello LT-02: D-8 just south of conflux #2
- Martello LT-03: G-5
- Martello LT-05: H-6 just down the path from Exoroche (A)
- Martello LT-06: I-9 (center bottom)
- Martello LT-07: L-10/11
- Martello LT-08: I-7 (north west corner)
Abyssea - Konschtat Locations:
- Martello KS-01: I-13
- Martello KS-02: G/H-12
- Martello KS-03: F-9/10
- Martello KS-04: D-7
- Martello KS-05: H-7
- Martello KS-06: G-5
- Martello KS-07: K-7
- Martello KS-08: I-5
Abyssea - Tahrongi Locations:
- Martello TR-01: H-11
- Martello TR-02: J-11
- Martello TR-03: H-8, north of Conflux #02
- Martello TR-04: I/J-9, East of Conflux #02
- Martello TR-05: F-8
- Martello TR-06: G-6, north of Conflux#04 (around the mountain) or west of #06
- Martello TR-07: H-4, east of Conflux #05
- Martello TR-08: I-7, close to Conflux #07